No spam, advertising or self- promotion please.
This forum defines spam as unsolicited advertisements for goods, services, sites or post with little or completely unrelated content. Do not spam this forum with your links for self-promotion, be it to a site, business, another forum, etc. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to unrelated websites will be deleted immediately.
Post in relevant sub-forums only.
Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by the administrator or moderators.
Respect other users.
No spamming, flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be removed and banned from the forum immediately. This will include asking or requesting email addresses or phone numbers from other members. You will be removed and banned immediately.
No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is a ground for deletion and ban from this forum.
Adult or offensive contents
No profanity or pornography is allowed. Any materials which constitute defamation, harassment or abuse are strictly prohibited. As this is an education only forum, any posts that contains any sort of adult material will be deleted immediately.
No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed unless prior approval or consent has been given. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted immediately
General Forum FAQs
Am I allowed more than one account?
No, there is no reason why you should have more than one account. Please do not create another new account prior to contacting the administrator. If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address will be blocked from the forums.
What happens if I break a rule?
If you break a rule of the forum, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban can be temporary or permanent. The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?
Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin. You can easily do them by clicking on the “report” link under each post. You have to be a logged in member to be able to use this function.
Where can I find out who is in charge?
The main site is currently run by the administrator. There will be more appointments of Moderators as the forum gets busier.
Becoming a moderator
- All moderator applicants must be a member for at least 6 months and have at least 100 posts.
- You must be active in the individual forums you wish to moderate and regularly create and respond to threads in those forums.
- You must also maintain a working knowledge of the subject of interest.
- Please be aware that applying to be a moderator does not guarantee acceptance and that moderators will only be appointed when needed.
- Current administrator will review potential applications and decide if the applicant fits the desired post. The site administrators will have the final say and reserve the right to refuse any applicants with or without any valid reason.
In Order To Apply To Be A Moderator You Must be:-
- a regular forum contributor
- a forum member for over 6 months with at least 100 posts.
- be proactive
- knowledgeable in the forums they would like to moderate
- polite and have an approachable attitude towards other members, able to give advice and assistance whenever needed
- a daily forum daily visitor and actively taking part in discussions as often as possible.
- able to have active approach in discussions between moderators relating to forum running
- able to maintain their respective forum to the highest standards